Seminare – Global Sourcing
Leading-Edge-Supply Chain Strategies for Global Enterprises
The participants will learn how to evaluate, optimize and implement leading-edge-supply chain strategies within their specific business environment. To achieve this, state-of-the-art supply chain strategies will be jointly discussed and worked out, using many international and national best practice examples from various industrie.
SCM/Procurement managers and executives who want to analyze and improve their current global or expanding supply chain strategies and performances
Presentation, group work, many case studies/practical examples and short movies
Prof. Dr. Karsten Machholz
Zur Zeit gibt es keine öffentlichen Termine zu dieser Veranstaltung.
Introduction to Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Historical development of SCs
- SCOR Model
- The impact of globalization
Supply Chain Strategies
- Late stage customization/postponement
- Company/product examples
- Impacts of product design
Choosing the Best Strategy
- Achieving strategic fit
- SC strategy models (e.g. Fisher, Cavinato, …)
- Analysis of different companies’ SCs
Triple A Supply Chain
- Theory: Prof. Hau Lee - Stanford University
- Agility, Adaptability & Alignment as keys for your company´s success
- Adapting to a fast moving and volatile world
- How to implement a AAA Supply Chain
Blue Ocean Strategy
- Theory: Prof. Kim & Prof. Mauborgne- INSEAD
- How to make competition irrelevant?
How to Implement and Sustain Global SC Strategies?
- Cultural aspects
- Change management
- Real case examples/personal “war stories”